A Supplemental Type Certification (STC) under an extensive Approved Model List (AML) for its Integrated Battery Back-up System (IBBS) has been received. This STC-AML allows for the installation of the IBBS in nearly 100 of the most popular models of GA aircraft from Piper, Cessna, Mooney, Beechcraft, and Grumman.
- 12 volt, 3 amp-hour, Li-Fi-PO4 Integrated Battery Back-up System (IBBS-12v-3ah-CRT)
- 12 volt, 6 amp-hour, Li-Fi-PO4 Integrated Battery Back-up System (IBBS-12v-6ah-CRT)
- 24 volt, 3 amp-hour, Li-Fi-PO4 Integrated Battery Back-up System (IBBS-24v-3ah-CRT)
The FAA approved models of the IBBS have been tested to TSO-C179(a), TSO-C179(b), and DO-160:
- 12 volt models have been approved under TSO-C179(a)
- 24 volt model has been approved under TSO-179(b)
The IBBS system is suitable and approved for use with equipment such as Garmin’s G3X series of flight displays, Garmin’s GNS, GTN, GNC and GNX series navigators as well as Avidyne’s IFD series of navigators.
The STC-AML documents can be found HERE
Please contact us for details on specific installation approvals.